Friday, April 17, 2015

Presentation reflection

My post presentation reflection...

At the first instance, I felt kind of relieve as it is finally over. However, I felt rather slightly disappointed with my performance as I have really wanted to share my insight on terrorism to my classmates. Nervousness took over me during the second slides when i try to remember the definitions and statistics for the various slides and how to link to the following slides.That was the moment when I started to stutter a lot as i try my best to find the appropriate words to describe the slides.

Nevertheless, i am glad i have made these mistakes during today's presentation. As the saying goes, 'practice made perfect'. I believe these mistakes I made today will definitely motivate me to brush up on my presentation skills by being more well prepared next time.


1 comment: